We export to Singapore , Indonesia , Brunei and other ASEAN Countries.
Our specialty is to provide wide range of stainless steel with no minimum order.
E Steel supply Titanium Grade 2 (TB340) Round Bars , Rods , Shafts , Titanium Grade 2 (TP340) Plates and Sheets.
Titanium Grade 2 Suppliers - CP Titanium ,TP270C, TP340C, TP340H, TB340Commercially pure titanium grades feature an excellent strength-to-density ratio and good corrosion resistance. This makes them suitable for the manufacture of components in weight-saving structures with reduced mass forces, and also for components requiring high corrosion resistance. In addition, thermal stresses in titanium structures are lower than in other metallic materials, due to the low thermal expansion of titanium. The materials are also widely used in the medical sector because of their outstanding biocompatibility.
- TP340, JIS Pure Titanium Plate, 340 ~ 510 MPa.
- TP340 is pure titanium.Titanium is over 99%. All other elements are metals that account for less than 1%. Whether it is hot rolling or cold rolling,
- According to the manufacturing rolling, it is TP340H for hot and TP340C for cold. TP340 is pure titanium for industrial use
- It has good corrosion resistance, especially sea water resistance , and is used in chemical, petroleum, and pulp paper manufacturing equipment.
The Characteristics of Titanium
Light Weight — specific gravity of 4.51, approximately 60% of iron (Fe)
Strong — no difference in strength from steel and biocompatible — extremely low ion elution, very low metal ion allergy
Corrosion resistance to seawater - optimal for use in seawater environments due to seawater resistance to seawater and processability — equal to steel in processability
- Non-magnetic - low thermal expansion — thermal expansion coefficient of 8.40, equivalent to glass or concrete.
* The coefficient of thermal expansion decreases as the amount of carbon increases and the amount of alloy increases.
|Plate||JIS H4600||TP270C||Cold Rolling||4.51|
|JIS H4600||TP340C||Cold Rolling||4.51|
|JIS H4600||TP340H||Hot Rolling||4.51|
|Bar||JIS H4650||TB340C||Cold Rolling||4.51|
|JIS H4650||TB340H||Hot Rolling||4.51|
Chemical Composition of Titanium Grade 2 (TB340, TP340)
|Chemical composition (%, max)||MPa. %. min.|
|TB270||0.03||0.08||0.01||0.20||0.15||Remainder||270 ~ 410||165||27|
|TB340||0.03||0.08||0.01||0.25||0.20||Remainder||340 ~ 510||215||23|
|TB480||0.05||0.08||0.01||0.30||0.30||Remainder||480 ~ 620||345||18|
|TB550||0.05||0.08||0.01||0.5||0.40||Remainder||550 ~ 760||485||15|
Australia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China,Vietnam, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Sweden, United States, Dubai, Finland, Brunei,Germany.
E Steel is a Global Metal Procurement Company in providing and sourcing raw materials to the wide range of engineering industries / sectors. We works as the the Online B2B Metal Marketplace to help our customers in finding the special steels that might feel hard to source locally.